HRM Strap "rubber" smell Garmin Forums
14/02/2013†∑ One of the easy and effective ways to get the perspiration smell out of clothes is to hang them out in the sun. Exposure to sunlight is the best way to get rid of any foul smell. In case of delicate clothes, you can hang them inside out in a place that receives indirect sunlight. The clothes would not only be crisp, but also smell good.... 22/12/2004†∑ Just a few observations of mine: Cloth, nylon, and leather watch bands get kinda gross after a while from sweat. They can actually start to smell bad.
Keep Your Watch From Getting Sweaty Stop Apple Watch
24/02/2003†∑ I had a leather band that started to smell, so I started to wash it in shampoo now and then, which caused the leather to fall apart. I replaced it with a nylon band which started to have a problem, too. I think showering with the watch on hurts more than helps. I finally solved the problem with an overnight soak in a generic 'Listerine'-like mouthwash.... 6/04/2011†∑ I wonder if you all could give some advice on how to properly clean a rubber band. I've a watch with rubber band, one month old and already stinks! I've tryed with alcohol but I couldn't take the smell out.
How to Remove Diesel Smell from Leather ¬Ľ How To Clean
18/08/2009†∑ Gas is VERY tough smell to get out, especially from rubber or plastic. I really don't think you'll be able to get the smell out. I had a gas spill in my car and I Ö how to fix your dryer when it stops heating So if you get rid of the bacteria, you can get rid of the smell. No amount of air fresheners or potpourri will solve your problem. It may cover it up for a bit, but you need to get to the source.
How can I remove the sweat smell from my hat? Bushcraft
6/04/2011†∑ I wonder if you all could give some advice on how to properly clean a rubber band. I've a watch with rubber band, one month old and already stinks! I've tryed with alcohol but I couldn't take the smell out. how to join a union in south africa 3/09/2006†∑ How can I get the smell out? The watch face is attached to the strap and cannot be removed, so I can't immerse/soak the watch in liquid (not waterproof). The watch face is attached to the strap and cannot be removed, so I can't immerse/soak the watch in liquid (not waterproof).
How long can it take?
How to clean a NATO watch band? Badger & Blade
- How do I get rid of this smell? forums.watchuseek.com
- How can I remove the sweat smell from my hat? Bushcraft
- How to get rid the sweat smell on the watch leather strap
- Help get rid of the stink under my watch! Straight Dope
How To Get The Smell Out Of A Watch Band
But to restore the whole watch, often a necessity when you dabble in vintage watches, We have found it best to send the watch out to professionals with the right tools and skills for the job. There is a commonly used product called PolyWatch which can be purchased online for less than $10.
- Let the band air dry thoroughly before you attach it to your Apple Watch. Donít store leather bands in direct sunlight, at high temperatures, or in high humidity. Donít store leather bands in direct sunlight, at high temperatures, or in high humidity.
- 15/02/2008†∑ I have a watch that has a leather band and it has picked up that wonderful leather odor from sweat. I've tried Fabreeze, but only once so far, and it kind of got some of the smell out, but just curious if theres anything else to try.
- If possible expand the band by adding some links back into the band/or adjusting the latch so it hangs more loosely and air can occasionally get between your skin and metal back. Swap watches with a different watch every other day to let the SA watch surfaces air out a little bit between wearings.
- 11/07/2009†∑ I use nylon bands and my fool proof way of getting the funk out is a fingernail brush + anti-bacterial soap. Just let the soap sit for a bit then, go in with that brush and scrub the hell out of the band. You will be grossed out how much dirt comes out, but after that, enjoy a funk-free watch for the next few months or unless you are a heavy sweater, a little less