Wailua River State Park Hawaii State Parks
To get to Opaekaa Falls, from Kuhio Hwy, turn at the intersection where the former Coco Palms Resort resides across from Wailua Beach and head up the hill.... The Wailua falls are located off Maalo Road or Hwy 583 and is easily accessed. The Wailua Falls are an easy to photograph waterfall with no hiking involved. The size and appearance of the falls is determined by the amount of rainfall further up the mountains. The Wailua Falls are also seen along the flight path of a Kauai helicopter and Kauai airplane tours
Secret Falls (Uluwehi Falls) World of Waterfalls
Remember that when visiting Wailua Falls you are on vacation and in no rush to get anywhere. Be patient if there is a wait and be friendly and kind to others who are enjoying the same thing you are.... 8/01/2019 · Was a fantastic adventure, managed to get in the water. There was one fool who had to have his drone and fly it around, quite annoying for others around, but you always get a few that are inconsiderate of others.
Visiting Wailua Falls Waterfall in Hawaii United States
We are taking a Hawaiian Island cruise in February and are planning several shore excursions on Kauai. I want to see Wailua Falls and undersand it is close to the road and about 10 mile.s outside Lihue. how to find bit torrent on your computer Secret Falls (Uluwehi Falls) is a very popular waterfall requiring some form of water transport to get to the trailhead. We visited this waterfall during our December 2006 visit as a canoe along part of the Wailua River coming from the Kamokila Hawaiian Village.
Kauai Waterfalls – Wailua Falls – ‘Opaeka’a Falls – Kauai
You can check out the falls from the road. If there is a tyrail it will be a big downhill and probably steep down and tough to get back up. There are falls nearby that have a nice easy hike: I think the name is Hookipa Falls. You have a nice, close view from the level parking lot but the hike to the how to get aluminium fallout 4 Things to do near Wailua Falls on TripAdvisor: See 10,758 reviews and 15,813 candid photos of things to do near Wailua Falls in Lihue, Hawaii.
How long can it take?
Wailua Falls (Hana) 2019 All You Need to Know Before You
- Wailua River and Secret Falls Hawaii AllTrails
- Easy to get to Wailua Falls Lihue Traveller Reviews
- Wailua Falls Kauai Hawaii.com
- Visiting Wailua Falls Waterfall in Hawaii United States
How To Get To Wailua Falls
To get to Wailua Falls, take highway 56 through the town of Hanama'lulu (just outside of Lihue). Watch for the signs and turn north onto Ma'alo Road. Wailua Falls is a short four miles from the turnoff. There is a small parking lot where you may park and then walk a short distance back to the railing with a view looking right down at the falls. It is a great stop to or from the airport or on
- 15/01/2013 · Get YouTube without the ads. Working... No thanks 3 months free. But my hubby is so adventurous that day and been wanting to be near the Wailua Falls. Took us almost a …
- We rented a car and drove to the Waimea Canyon State Park, and decided to check out the Wailua Falls on our way back to the resort. Let me tell you, do not skip these water falls on your trip! Let me tell you, do not skip these water falls on your trip!
- DETAILS: The stunning Wailua Falls are impossible to miss – right smack next to the road. Don’t worry about consulting the map when you’re close to here – the crowd likely standing on the bridge snapping photos will almost guarantee that you’ll turn your head!
- Wailua Falls is located about 5.2 miles outside the town of Lihue. While there are trails that lead down the steep cliff face to the base of the thundering falls, the trails are steep, exceptionally dangerous, and officially off-limits to hikers.