Travelling to Jerusalem from Amman ? Jordan Message
Flights from Amman to Jerusalem Flights from Amman to Jerusalem, current page Selected fares from Amman to Jerusalem These prices were available within the past 7 days.... There is 1 way to get from Jerusalem to Amman by train or plane. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner.
Guided private tour from Amman to Jerusalem only 500 JOD
3/05/2016 · Re: Travelling to Jerusalem from Amman ? May 5, 2016, 4:24 AM The Israel TA forum is much more active than the Palestinian Territories forum, so you are likely to get a faster response on the Israel ... Typical Timings for the Taxi from Amman to Jerusalem. The Jordanian and Israeli terminals are approximately 5 km apart. There are two ways to get from one to the other - the standard service on a shuttle bus or the optional VIP Service (see notes below).
Amman to Jerusalem Fodor's Travel Talk Forums
When it comes to crossing from Jordan to Palestine and Israel, lets get three things clear. One, it is not an easy, straightforward process, two, it is not quick, and three, it is not cheap. how to learn karate by yourself Book your Amman (AMM) to Jerusalem (JRS) flight with our Best Price Guarantee. Save 100% when booking your hotel + flight. FREE 24 hour cancellation on
Flights from Amman to Jerusalem expedia.co.nz
The air travel (bird fly) shortest distance between Jerusalem and Amman is 72 km= 45 miles. If you travel with an airplane (which has average speed of 560 miles) from Jerusalem to Amman, It how to get circumference from radius Distance from Amman, Jordan to Jerusalem, Israel. The total distance from Amman, Jordan to Jerusalem, Israel is 43 miles. This is equivalent to 69 kilometers or 37 nautical miles.
How long can it take?
From Amman to Jerusalem and back using Allenby/King
- Amman 2 Jerusalem taxi Jerusalem to Amman
- How to get from Jerusalem to Amman / Amman Airport
- Transfer Nazareth Amman Jordan (Nazarene Tours
- Amman to Jerusalem Jerusalem Forum - TripAdvisor
How To Get From Amman To Jerusalem
This question was posted back in 1999, but I am hoping that someone has updated info. We want to get from Amman to Jerusalem in late December.
- Re: Travelling to Jerusalem from Amman ? 5 May 2016, 8:24 PM The Israel TA forum is much more active than the Palestinian Territories forum, so you are likely to get a faster response on the Israel
- How to get between Amman and Jerusalem depends on your budget. Option #1: There are flights on RJ (Royal Jordanian). 3-4 per day. It's an epically short flight; and RJ is a nice airline.
- The cheapest way I know is to get a bus from Nazareth all the way to Amman using a company called Nazarene Tours. The bus departs almost daily at 8AM and will cost around $20. You will be dropped off around Amman University. A public bus from Tel Aviv to Nazareth will cost you less than $10.
- If I fly into Amman, how easy will it be for me to get to either: Eilat, Tel Aviv or Jerusalem? I have dual citizenship Israeli and American, so not worried about Israeli visa, but do wonder about any visa I might need to leave the Amman airport.