Duplicate Key Fobs Have B.C. Condo Owners Worried About
Dozens of strata members at Vancouver’s tallest all-residential tower hooted and hollered after a motion passed Tuesday outlawing smoking in any of the building’s 237 units.... With Vancouver’s complex strata management industry growing at a rapid pace, it’s more important now than ever to hire strata managers who can handle clients, owners, tenants, tradesmen and …
Bylaws To Watch For When Purchasing a Condo in BC BC
Each individual bylaw has a unique number. A bylaw may be a "parent" bylaw or it may be an amending bylaw. In SEARCH INDIVIDUAL BYLAWS, you can find both. Conduct your search in the SEARCH INDIVIDUAL BYLAWS section. Search for an individual bylaw by Number, or a range of bylaw …... VANCOUVER , BC., April 3, 2013 -- Tony Gioventu, executive director for the Condominium Home Owners' Association in action in Vancouver, BC., April 3, 2013.
Individual bylaws City of Vancouver
Condo owners could be on the hook for hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of damage in their building and not even know it because of rising strata deductibles. how to help tooth sensitivity naturally In British Columbia, almost all condos already prohibit smoking of cigarettes, said Tony Gioventu, executive director Condominium Home Owners' Association of British Columbia.
BCCondos.net BC's Most Comprehensive Strata Condo Website
In a recent column I featured Dr. Stuart Kreisman and his wife. They're a young couple who discovered that it's impossible to find a smoke-free condo in Vancouver--at any price. how to find the voume of a cube Les Twarog is a top performing residential realtor with over 30 years of experience in the dynamic Vancouver market. Specializing in luxury West Side and downtown real estate, Les has been consistently ranked among the highest 1-2% of Vancouver’s 14,000 realtors and …
How long can it take?
Short-term rental bylaw violators now face ‘substantial
- Non Smoking Bylaw in Vancouver Condo YouTube
- Condo owners liable for huge strata deductibles CTV News
- Airbnb in Vancouver Vancouver Forum - TripAdvisor
- How is it to live in Vancouver BC? Quora
How To Find Condo Bylaws Vancouver Bc
Find out who collects your building’s recycling (city or private hauler) and ask what food scraps collection they offer. Another option is to call the Recycling Council of BC Recycling Hotline. Staff can answer questions about the organics disposal ban, and provide a list of commercial hauling services. Contact the Recycling Hotline at 604-REC-YCLE. (732-9253)
- Filed bylaws must be voted on. Tony Gioventu The Province. Dear Tony: Thank you for your column that acknowledged that a strata corporation is not permitted to alter bylaws that have been approved by the owners for the purpose of filing in the Land Title Registry.
- VANCOUVER — Homeowner groups need to quickly establish rules for marijuana growing and consumption in an effort to nip any problems in the bud, say lawyers who specialize in property law.
- Electric Vehicle Charging in Condos, Apartments and Townhomes Setting up electric vehicle charging in stratified buildings can be a complex process. This website walks EV owners, strata councils and property managers through typical steps in the process.
- Further, municipal governments have the authority to ban or restrict smoking in public places within their geographic limits, and can create smoking bylaws that exceed provincial laws. Some Municipalities have enacted stronger buffer zone requirements than the province, including Vancouver, Surrey, Richmond and the Capital Regional District. Contact your municipality to find out more.