The Scoop A Short Travel Guide to Rio Lagartos & Las
In my recent visit to Mexico, we decided to visit the pink salt lakes of Las Coloradas. The photos that we had seen online were spectacular and we were really excited to experience this in person. We took a guided day tour by Cancun Passion...... See the amazing pink lakes of Las Coloradas and the Mayan ruins of Ek Balam on a day trip from Cancun. Get back to nature in the mangrove forests of the Rio Lagartos biosphere reserve and more. Discover the very best of nature, history and culture on an incredible day trip from Cancun. See the
Roadtrip from Cancun to Las Coloradas Mexico YouTube
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productStop At: Las ColoradasGet ready to embark on a journey that will take you to see locations from other eras and what seemed like another world.... Las Coloradas is about 2 hour drive from Valladolid and 3 hours from Cancun or Playa del Carmen. As we were road-tripping around the Yucatan Peninsula for two weeks, it was a really cool way to spend an afternoon away from Valladolid.
Distance from Cancun Quintana Roo to Las Coloradas Yucatan
To go from Valladollid to Las Coloradas, we first had to take a bus to Tizimin and then a new bus Rio Lagartos or shared taxi to directly to Las Coloradas. We decided to share a taxi with some guys from the bus station. To see the lakes and get to know more about it, we bought a tour on motorbikes. I dont know why, but I feel so cool when Im sitting on a motorbike. how to get my jpeg pictures under 4mb Discover the pink lakes and natural wildlife of Las Coloradas away from the day’s tourist crowds with an early morning private boat tour of the Rio Lagartos National Park.
Las Coloradas Wanderlum.com
Find these dreamy pink lakes of Las Coloradas in Mexico and only 3 hours away from Cancun. They're real and they are extremely easy to get to! ue4 how to keep bones from stretching Get ready for our one-day tour at Rio Lagartos and Las Coloradas. Explore the lagoon with an early morning boat tour and get mesmerised by the beauty of pink lakes. Explore the lagoon with an early morning boat tour and get mesmerised by the beauty of pink lakes.
How long can it take?
Are the Pink Lakes in Mexico Worth Visiting? Tales of a
- TOUR LAS COLORADAS ?Que incluye? ?Cuanto cuesta? TIPS
- Trip To Pink Lagoon @Las Coloradas BEACH BUM KITTY
- Pink Lagoon (Las Coloradas) Of Mexico Awesomebyte
- Distance from Cancun Quintana Roo to Las Coloradas Yucatan
How To Get To Las Coloradas From Cancun
That said, if you are renting a car and get to rio by noon, you will have ample time to either hire a guide to see the flamingos, or conduct your own tour on the road that leads along the lagoon from Las Coloradas. Las Coloadas is a salt mining town with pink lagoons (no joke) and a small sandy road that will take you to the flamingos. You can take this road all the way to a nice village
- Las Coloradas Tours: join us on a magical trip to the Mexican Pink Lakes. Las Coloradas is the best place in Yucatan to take pictures. In the small village of Rio Lagartos, the pink lakes of a salt factory attract tourists from all around the world.
- Las Coloradas is located 128km (79miles) away from Cancun and 144km (89miles) from Playa del Carmen. The pink color of these lakes is due to red-colored algae, plankton and brine shrimp that thrive in the salty environment. As the water evaporates these organisms become more concentrated, glimmering pink in the bright sunlight.
- 30/07/2018 · We rented a car, made a list of incredible places from Cancun to Los Coloradas, then began our adventure. I hope you enjoy the vlog and get a feel for how amazing these places are.
- Enjoy your Las Coloradas Multi-Day from Cancun vacation on a Tours4fun guided tours. See the best of Las Coloradas from Cancun and more from day tour to travel packages. See the best of Las Coloradas from Cancun and more from day tour to travel packages.